My favourite drink? Gin & Tonic. Clean and straighforward – but also a bit boring. So, why not blend the classic simplicity of a good old G&T with the flavours of Thailand?
For 1 glass
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Stuff you need
- 2 cl Gin (Tanqueray)
- Tonic (Fevertree)
- 2 thin slices of lime per glass
- 1/3 of a fresh chilli padi, chopped
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, slightly crushed
- A bit of freshly cut lemon grass
- A few drops of lime juice
- Ice cubes
Get Started Put the gin, the lime juice, chilli, lemon grass and the kaffir lime leaf into a mixer. Slightly muddle the ingredients with the gin to bring out their full flavour. Then, shake a bit. Pour the mixture into a glass, add ice cubes and fill the glass up with tonic. Finish off with the slices of lime. Cheers!